luna City Express - Hello From Planet Earth Remixes Vol.2 (MHR049) - Moon Harbour Recordin

Vinyl, CDs und Tapes vorstellen und unter die Lupe nehmen.
Antworten
Moon Harbour

luna City Express - Hello From Planet Earth Remixes Vol.2 (MHR049) - Moon Harbour Recordings

Beitrag von Moon Harbour »

Bild

new 12 inch out now:
Luna City Express - Hello From Planet Earth Remixes Vol.2 (MHR049)

Luna City Express - Mr. Jack (Robag's Edna Mompf Remix) on Youtube

juno.co.uk
decks.de
beatport.com

details

Hailing from Berlin Norman Weber and Marco Resmann released an album in autumn 2009 that can be easily called a success. This is why there were no problems at all to find an illustrious circle of remixers.

Jena-based Robag Wruhme already contributed one remix to Matthias Tanzmann’s „Bulldozer“ in 2006. The old partnership was now revived and Robag Wruhme was asked for a re-interpretation of another Moon Harbour track. His version of “Mr. Jack” captivates you with its mix of funk and darkness and has an overwhelming effect on the dance floor.

Reboot reworked the track called “Parish Fair”. He stripped the original that contains a strong percussion element even further down to the basics and focused more on an elaborate development of the break.

Martinez‘ remix of “Time & Space“ proves once more that the Copenhagen artist is really capable of making a track flow. The longer the track is playing the more obvious it becomes that his organic beats form perfect unity with the original theme; as if they were made for it from the start.

Also the second part of the remixes includes an exclusive digital bonus track. This time by Moon Harbour artist Dan Drastic that via his remix accomplishes in transferring the track called “MS Gera“ from space to earth: he partitions the main theme and completely leaves out the saxophone of the original. This way he achieves a dry and driving reprint of the original.

supported by: luciano, marco carola, radio slave, audiofly, martine eyerer, simon baker, karotte, gregor tresher, sebo k, davide squillace, raresh, shinedoe, anthony collins, marc romboy, lauhaus, federico molinari, hell, dj koze, anja schneider, rozzo, andre galluzzi, alexi delano, chris gruber, meat, deepchild, alland byallo, italoboys, michael reinboth, ante perry, andrew grant, michel de hey, robert dietz, gavin herlihy, tini, julietta

luciano (cadenza):
bomb!!

radio slave (rekids):
all the remixes on this package are sick but i think time & space (martinez remix) wins it for me. stripped down modern house with funk.

marco carola (plus 8):
nice rmxs!

audiofly (supernature):
wow wicked package... love them all.

martin eyerer (kling klong):
love it!

karotte (cocoon):
robag and martinez are great. love it. the other remixes are also good. great package.

gregor tresher (break new soil):
martinez remix for me, monster groove and production as always, will play out everywhere!

sebo k (mobilee):
killer robag wruhme remix! already charted!

simon baker (2020 vision):
reboot for me here. will support. nice overall package though.

marc romboy (systematics):
again an exciting package and again hard to decide which mix is the best! impressing how robag is delivering one smasher after the next one, chapeau!

davide squillace (ovum):
great pack again!

luca bacchetti (hideout):
amazing releases!!!!!!! i will play and all the tracks! + may chart!

anthony collins (freak ’n’ chic):
boum !!!!! what a package again!!

federico molinari (oslo):
i like all the mixes!

rozzo (mountain people):
dan drastic here for me, briliant.

andre galluzzi:
cool remix package

alexi delano:
very very nice!!!

deepchild (trapez):
good lord! all-star remix lineup, or what? wow. robag for life.

meat (robert johnson):
next good remix ep. well done...all of them!

italoboys (mothership):
beautiful package!

lauhaus (area remote):
great remix pack. hard to pick my favourite...

alland byallo (liebe*detail):
all the mixes are great but robag and dan drastic really drop the serious fire here. will probably end up playing all of them, still! dope dope dope!

ante perry (ape office):
martinez and robag are kicking ass!

robert dietz (cecille):
fulfilling remix package! like the martinez and reboot one.

gavin herlihy (cadenza):
robag wruhme's mix is the standout for me thanks to the mix of meaty basstronics and that killer vocal interlude from the original that is guaranteed to create a frenzy on the floor.

tini (desolat):
super remixes!! i like. i will play them for sure.

kabale und liebe (area remote):
great mixes! martinez & robag are my favourites.
Danzar
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Danzar »

reboot for me !
a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

robag for me!
kommt aber nicht an den cat'z n Dog mix auf der 048 ran
Soundcloud

Ich kann doch jetzt noch nicht gehen, dann verpass ich doch die letzte Bahn!
Bjørn de Baal
Rote Socke
Rote Socke

Beitrag von Bjørn de Baal »

Martinez und Dan Drastic sind stark.
Die anderen beiden nicht schlecht.
Wird gekauft! :D
Danzar
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Danzar »

out on beatport ; )
Bjørn de Baal
Rote Socke
Rote Socke

Beitrag von Bjørn de Baal »

Danzar hat geschrieben:out on beatport ; )
out in the plattenladen for me! ;)
Antworten