Vera - All That Glitters - Cargo Edition 011

Vinyl, CDs und Tapes vorstellen und unter die Lupe nehmen.
Antworten
Moon Harbour

Vera - All That Glitters - Cargo Edition 011

Beitrag von Moon Harbour »

Bild

CARGO011:
Vera - All That Glitters
A1: jump the hump
A2: jump the hump (miss fitz’ dub the hump remix)
B1: ling
B2: hallimasch

decks.de

Over the last year a new generation of young and ambitious house producers from Frankfurt to Mannheim have caused quite a stir. Vera Heindel is part of the scene in the Rhine Main area, which is the new centre for innovative and modern house and techno tracks, and „People's House“, her first release on Cargo Edition at the end of 2008 received huge attention from critics and fans alike.

This time around Vera dishes up four top-notch house tracks for us which demonstrate her unique way of producing - using reduction and funk, the two constants of her music. „Jump The Hump“ concentrates on two things: a devastastingly simple bassline and a vocal sample which gives the track a lightness and an understatement which you seldomly find in house tracks. Miss Fitz, Vera's project partner in Mara Trax, heads more to the dancefloor with her remix, but without giving up the special character of Vera's style.

The B-Side continues to drive with a high dose of funk. A clear organ chord gives „Ling“ both playful and elegant moments and with the vocal sample and the easy-going beats it becomes a typical „Vera-Track“.

The final track on the EP „Hallimasch“ is espescially catchy with it's melodic and complex style, triggering positive feelings all around.

supported by: karotte, d’julz, kabale und liebe, martinez, alland byallo, julietta, martin eyerer, tini, agnès, mark henning, delete, miss jools, dj f.e.x., marc romboy, patrick zigon, jose belo, robert dietz...

karotte (cocoon):
next sureshot from vera.

d’julz (pokerflat, ovum):
jump the hump in the box

kabale und liebe (remote area):
cool flowing tunes

martinez (moon harbour):
sounds nice.

martin eyerer (session deluxe):
solid stuff

agnès (sthlm audio):
excellent

mark henning (soma):
jump the hump and hallimasch for me.

ralf kollmann (mobilee):
very good.

miss jools (mobilee):
a super faultless ep,,from two producers which whom i highly respect on the scene..will play all.

delete (sci tec):
love it!!! will play all

jose belo (bloop rec.):
i'm always delighted when i see a new ep by vera. she doesn't have a lot of them but every single one of her works has sooooo much personality that i always end up wishing she would do much much more music, thk you for doing your share, cargo, but i still think you have to squeeze more of this amazing funk out of the girl. need it!

patrick zigon (puzzle traxx):
awesome ep! like all tracks but my fav is miss fitz rmx!

alex attias:
im so into this. ! lovin evey bar of the tunes and i will for sure support and play.
basti@mmt
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von basti@mmt »

ich hab jetzt mal ne ernsthafte frage, wenn interessiert es was andere über die platte denken? das macht sie doch auch nicht besser oder schlecher. mir fällt das nur immer wieder auf da ich dieses "supported by" extrem albern finde.
die leute sollen sich doch lieber einen eigenen musikgeschmack bilden als das man sich immer alles vorsetzen lässt.

tracks hör ich mir dann zuhause an, das cargo edition für qualität steht ist ja allgemein bekannt. bin gespannt.

edit: hm, irgendwie ist kein einziger track für mich dabei.
Zuletzt geändert von basti@mmt am 15.07.09 - 20:23, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
„Ariel there was a fire in your house they say, And that your bedroom is all up in flames. There was a fire in your house they say, They say you've been dancing with the devil. “

http://www.monomental.de
KyleKush
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von KyleKush »

vor allem nur weil einer schreibt solid stuff ... heisst da ja noch lange nicht ds er sie spielt ;-)
Alle jammern über den Tod von Techno, dabei ist er lediglich von seinen Protagonisten in eine Einbahnstraße bugsiert worden.

http://www.myspace.com/kylekush
KyleKush
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von KyleKush »

zur platte haut mich nun nicht wirklich vom hocker oder animiert mich zum abwackeln...
Alle jammern über den Tod von Techno, dabei ist er lediglich von seinen Protagonisten in eine Einbahnstraße bugsiert worden.

http://www.myspace.com/kylekush
Felix!
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von Felix! »

basti@mmt hat geschrieben:ich hab jetzt mal ne ernsthafte frage, wenn interessiert es was andere über die platte denken. das macht sie doch auch nicht besser oder schlecher. mir fällt das nur immer wieder auf da ich dieses "supported by" extrem albern finde.
die leute sollen sich doch lieber einen eigenen musikgeschmack bilden als das man sich immer alles vorsetzen lässt.

tracks hör ich mir dann zuhause an, das cargo edition für qualität steht ist ja allgemein bekannt. bin gespannt.
+1
04:01 p.: na lieber sportclips mit platz im bett als bombenstimmung un dann noch kampf um die decke
Danzar
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Danzar »

ich kann mich mit diesen release von vera nicht so recht anfreunden..die cargo007 war von ihr auf jeden fall bei weiten besser
Antworten