Lady Packa - Destination Paris / Dont let the feeling go! - Vimbreaks033

Vinyl, CDs und Tapes vorstellen und unter die Lupe nehmen.
Antworten
mma
Jungpionier
Jungpionier

Lady Packa - Destination Paris / Dont let the feeling go! - Vimbreaks033

Beitrag von mma »

Bild

ARTIST: LADY PACKA
TITLE: “DON’T LET THE FEELING GO!/DESTINATION PARIS”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS033
RELEASE DATE: MID AUGUST
GENRE: Breaks/Dubstep
DISTRIBUTION: Symphonic Distribution
COVER DESIGN: 246Design

Vorhören:

Lady Packa - Destination Paris

Lady Packa - Destination Paris (Andrea Lai Remix)

Lady Packa - Dont let the feeling go!

Lady Packa - Dont let the feeling go! (Halobeatz Remix)

It’s time to present the very first single of one of the best female breaks dj around the globe! LADY PACKA is the best female Spanish Breaks dj! In her portfolio there are appearances in very big festivals all around the world alongside established names of the scene. Here we offer her production debut with two killer tech-Breaks tunes! Remixes come from two established members of V.I.M.BREAKS family, HALOBEATZ (really “on fire” after his last excellent single for our label) comes with his wikked phat Breaks sounds and ANDREA LAI (in a creative orgasm lately) offers a forward-thinking Breaks/Dubstep outcome!
LADY PACKA “Don’t Let The Feeling Go!”
This is a storming Tech-Breaks tune full of energy n’ power! Dirty bassline, phat rollin beats, vocoder vocals, storming synths and some really clever melodies! Fire on the dancefloor!
LADY PACKA “Don’t Let The Feeling Go! (HALOBEATZ Remix)”
Our man from Koln provides a remix 100% Halobeatz style. Phat kicks, spacey fx, wikked electroid bassline (a kind of trademark we must say!) and phat-ass darkish groove!
LADY PACKA “Destination Paris”
Phat mothaf****n kicks, darkish bassline, wishpering vox and proggy Synths full-on charged transformed into a powerful Discoid groove! Get down on it!
LADY PACKA “Destination Paris (ANDREA LAI Remix)”
Lai comes in with a ground-breaking remix! Dubstep groove, crazy electroid bassline, breaks n’ cuts, experimental fx and noises. Only for forward-thinking listeners!

kaufen: z.b. www.beatport.com
buchen: www.djanes-only.de

P.S. im Ostcode sollte der Andrea Lai Remix den meisten Anklang finden ;)
Antworten