Mark Hawkins 'The Doomsday Clock" Mini-site

Allgemeines und aktuelles rund ums Board und alles was mit unserer Musik zu tun hat.
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Mark Hawkins 'The Doomsday Clock" Mini-site

Beitrag von Mark Hawkins »

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but release hasn't been finalised, but big thanks to trevor @fun in the murky for sortig it out, have a listen & feel free to slag it off ;)

http://mh.fun-in-the-murky.com/
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Oh yeah, i didn't mention before, this features collabs with Bill Youngman, aLXe, KIRK and The Horrorist...

are you all scared to write in here or something??
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

oder hast du angst zu schreiben?
zeichentrick
Aktivist
Aktivist
Beitrag von zeichentrick »

muh?
[b][i]Ein bisschen über mich. Ich bin 28 Jahre alt. Ich liebe die Bücher, die sie lesen. C & Sport, vor dem gesamten Gymnastik.
Ich liebe Tiere, besonders Katzen.
Ich arbeite für einen Psychologen.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie daran interessiert sind[/b][/i]
Chip_Tronic
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von Chip_Tronic »

german angst. hrhr.

cool site mark!
Diese Momente werden NICHT verloren sein wie Tränen im Regen
!3un|<er!3ewo|
Genosse
Genosse

Beitrag von !3un|<er!3ewo| »

is the picture the cover of the upcoming EP? it actually looks really nice. quite simple but stylish. im listening to the samples as soon as im home.
Ob ich spontan bin? Klar, wenn ich Zeit zum Planen habe!
KyleKush
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von KyleKush »

''Go With The Flow'' ;-) aLXe so geil 8)
Alle jammern über den Tod von Techno, dabei ist er lediglich von seinen Protagonisten in eine Einbahnstraße bugsiert worden.

http://www.myspace.com/kylekush
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

!3un|<er!3ewo| hat geschrieben:is the picture the cover of the upcoming EP? it actually looks really nice. quite simple but stylish. im listening to the samples as soon as im home.
it should be, or something like this.. it depends which label releases it and what agreement we come to for cover art...
s`gerd
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Beitrag von s`gerd »

warum schreibt mark hier alles in englisch,der kann doch inzwischen top deutsch.hab mich 2005 in nürnberg mit ihm unterhalten!

sorry for :offtopic: ,intressiert mich grad aber brennend
Chip_Tronic
Genosse
Genosse

perhaps i should start writing in english, too.
s`gerd
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Beitrag von s`gerd »

is eben dummn wenn ma so gut wie kein englisch kann :good:
Chip_Tronic
Genosse
Genosse

war auch nur n witz ^^
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

s`gerd hat geschrieben:warum schreibt mark hier alles in englisch,der kann doch inzwischen top deutsch.hab mich 2005 in nürnberg mit ihm unterhalten!

sorry for :offtopic: ,intressiert mich grad aber brennend
erm, maybe because I havn't lived in Germany for over a year, live in the UK now and have a head full of polish..

what, am I not allowed to write in my own language now ???
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

ok, noch mal, auf deutsch, ist schwer fuer mich jetzt zu deusche schreiben, mein kopf ist ganz voll mit polnisch..
!3un|<er!3ewo|
Genosse
Genosse

Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:ok, noch mal, auf deutsch, ist schwer fuer mich jetzt zu deusche schreiben, mein kopf ist ganz voll mit polnisch..
hrhr i guess it's alright for the majority of the ocb members if continue writing in english. for all those who don't really understand what ur talking about those who do can translate. i actually recognized that my english sucks as well :lol:
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Yeah, my german really sucks right now to be honest, I'm in Poland for the month, and that is where I am other than in england these days, I havn't been in germany since may, and that was just in Frankfurt airport, so yeah, wenn du nicht benuzst, du vergesst...
!3un|<er!3ewo|
Genosse
Genosse

but on the other side if u have to speak german for some reason a longer time u get right back in there and it is also funny to read ur german ^^ ( it is probably the same for you to read my english :wink: ). i would like to hear u talking in german. maybe u could make some vocals in german with this nice london ?dialect?
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

hmm.. bit late for me now to do that.. maybe you will get vocals soon.. maybe I will give up and write electro house if I don't sell this album :) who knows... ;)
http://www.signalsfromsouthwark.com
schizophren
Aktivist
Aktivist
Beitrag von schizophren »

shit mein english ist voll fürn arsch

aber sehr grosser fan von hawkins habe alle pplatten bis auf zwei
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Thanks whoever decided to rip it from the player and share it on soulseek :S
the quality is probably well shit anyway :x
fastMo
Jungpionier
Jungpionier
Beitrag von fastMo »

very good Sounds Mark! Is it possible to make a rmx from one of your Tracks? :) Or have you no intrest? Sorry for my direct asking... 8)

big greetings fastMo
dat muss drücken in Gesicht!

[url=http://www.undercore.de]Booking Contact[/url]
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

fastMo hat geschrieben:very good Sounds Mark! Is it possible to make a rmx from one of your Tracks? :) Or have you no intrest? Sorry for my direct asking... 8)

big greetings fastMo
I just re-read the below before I posted it, and I don't want to come across like really bitter or anything. thanks for the appreciation of the music Fast_mo, that is, above all else, the most important thing, people appreciating music, it's a very frustrating time right now, especially when music has to be marketed so much to be sold

Nothing personal, but I'm not really open to even think about remixes, I'm not into this hard hakke osttek sound, despite the fact that I may have made a few records like that in the past, i listen back to them now and think I really wish I hadn't released many of them to be honest.. I should have just made ctrl alt delete and left it at that really, moved on and done something different.. I cringe at being associated with that whole "wonky" scene now.. If I release any more music at all after this, it will be under another name, completely undercover, as I have a problem now with people thinking that's ALL I can do, when that is a little unfair really.. I mean I never did whole e.p.s of 4/4 stuff, there were always deeper pieces on my releases. I feel like that was never quite acknowleged.. but this is what happens when you get pidgeonholed into a genre..

and that just about sums up the scene to me right now, that I mention that someone ripped my album and put it on soulseek, and the first reply get is that someone wants to remix a track from the album... again, nothing personal Fast-mo, but why do you want to remix one of my trax? is there something you don't like about the original?

it's like a lot of these compilation e.p.s around these days, where you get a cool track from a name artist, and then 3 other trax, nowhere near as good from people associated with the label.. I mean what is that? do these people expect some fame or fortune from being associated with this bigger name?
again, don't take any of this personally, I accept that you are probably genuinely into it all for the love and that reason alone, just from the viewpoint I have, and from what I've seen over the past 10 years, it's very easy to become cynical.

everyone downloading, both music and music software, and we rapidly head for the point of musical "grey goo" where everyone has every album and 12' that ever existed, plus 500 self produced trax that are never any better than average.

this is not a personal dig at anyone, especially you fast_mo, just an observation of the way things have gone in the past ten years, things that are very dear to my heart, that have been lost.. I don't want to sound bitter, but I'm feeling my time is over as far as techno is concerned...
fastMo
Jungpionier
Jungpionier
Beitrag von fastMo »

uff :) ...okay...I gather that...of course, you must go your own way...but your Sound was, and is the best! Thanks for your answer!

best greetings fastMo
dat muss drücken in Gesicht!

[url=http://www.undercore.de]Booking Contact[/url]
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

No Sweat ;)

I just revamped the crime home page, the label won't be startign again, but there will be a lot of archived sets, and an mp3 shop coming soon.. I actually re-mastered the Automatic 06 trax the other day so expect to be able to get ahold of these as 320kb/s mp3s and wavs in the near future!!

check it:

http://www.crime-productions.com
Zuletzt geändert von Mark Hawkins am 28.08.07 - 22:22, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

und bitte, wem kann verstehen das uber, ubersetzen fuer mich, fuer die keine versteheren danke... (does that make sense? got my german sucks these days!)
a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:und bitte, wem kann verstehen das uber, ubersetzen fuer mich, fuer die keine versteheren danke... (does that make sense? got my german sucks these days!)
what do you would translate??
the txt about rmx's and your current situation or the last post about crime-production?? :D
RaveU
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Beitrag von RaveU »

Ich denke mal er meint den post über crime-production :)
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

RaveU hat geschrieben:Ich denke mal er meint den post über crime-production :)
Genau ;)
Marshall
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Marshall »

Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:Nothing personal, but I'm not really open to even think about remixes, I'm not into this hard hakke osttek sound, despite the fact that I may have made a few records like that in the past, i listen back to them now and think I really wish I hadn't released many of them to be honest..
:lol: you made my day.. but what can i say? you are absolutely right!!
a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:No Sweat ;)

I just revamped the crime home page, the label won't be startign again, but there will be a lot of archived sets, and an mp3 shop coming soon.. I actually re-mastered the Automatic 06 trax the other day so expect to be able to get ahold of these as 320kb/s mp3s and wavs in the near future!!

check it:

ok dann werd ich das mal übernehmen...^^
Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben: Ich habe so ebend die crime-prod. hompage überarbeitet. Das Label wird nicht nochmal belebt. Heißt: es werden keine neuen Veröffentlichungen mehr kommen.
Aber demnächst werden eine Menge archivierter Sets und ein mp3-shop zur Verfügung stehen. Ich habe sogar den Automatic06 track für euch ge-remastered und in naher zukunft werden euch dann 320kb/s mp3's und wav dateien erwarten!!!!

guckt mal auf:
hoffe das stimmt alles so wie ers es meinte....:roll: :D
Zuletzt geändert von a-cid am 29.08.07 - 16:13, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Antworten