Venetian Snares - My So-Called Life 2x12" - TIMESIG001

Vinyl, CDs und Tapes vorstellen und unter die Lupe nehmen.
Antworten
caedes
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Venetian Snares - My So-Called Life 2x12" - TIMESIG001

Beitrag von caedes »

um mal wieder bisschen schwung in die eingestaubte tonträgerstube zu wirbeln, hier das am 23. august erscheinende neue album von venetian snares "My So-Called Life"
interessant daran ist, abgesehen vom sound, das diese doppel-lp gleichzeitig das debutrelease von aarons neuem label "Timesig" ist
man darf gespannt sein was da noch kommt

Bild
"My So-Called Life" is the first release on my brand new record label Timesig. The majority of these tracks were made quite quickly, in a day or 2 each. These are the ones I feel closest to, I can listen to one of these 10 tracks and remember that day exactly, all that I was feeling, just where my head was at, whether it was a good memory, a laugh, something that was bugging me or something bumming me out. Listening brings me back to that day, whereas hearing some of my other albums brings me back to some period in my life in general. I was explaining to a friend the other day, it was more like a collection of short stories than a novel for me. Diary entries he said, and they really are, pockets of inspiration realized within a day. For me it is remote viewing my own memories with clearer and clearer mind binoculars. All important pieces in my puzzle, this kind of filing system I have that sits outside my cognitive filing yet is clear in this system. Of course all of this probably means nothing to you but you have to write something in these things so when you send out promos nobody has to think of anything thoughtful to say about it themselves. Usually I write a bunch of preposterous shit to poke fun at that whole process but I didn't feel like that today. Maybe tomorrow I will.
Tracklist:

01. Posers And Camera Phones
02. Cadaverous
03. Aaron2
04. Who Wants Cake?
05. Welfare Wednesday
06. Ultraviolent Junglist
07. Goodbye9/Hello10
08. Sound Burglar
09. Hajnal2
10. My So-Called Life

soundfiles: http://www.planet.mu/discography/TIMESIG001
diputs
Aktivist
Aktivist

Beitrag von diputs »

bis auf den ganzen happy hardcore/junglescheiss find ichs ganz fetzi.
wird nach ewigkeiten mal wieder ne neuerung in meiner plattenkiste.
deine mutti
Genosse
Genosse

Beitrag von deine mutti »

bring mal mit .. wegen des happy hardcore/junglescheiss' ^^
Heidi Pršblybzçka:
"Ich sah eine Blume. Da war ich froh!"
"Heute präsentiert uns Wusuf Prada seine große Samstagabendshow TESTBILD. Heute zu Gast: Braun!"
Anthrax
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Anthrax »

bis auf "hwo wants cake" und "welfare wednsday" eigentlich recht schöne tracks drauff... man ey ich brauch kohle....
entschuldigung haben sie zufällig ein gemälde von unzufridenen eulen

"we learn more from losing than we do from from winning"
"i guess that makes me the smartest person alive"
Jens
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Jens »

deine mutti hat geschrieben:bring mal mit .. wegen des happy hardcore/junglescheiss' ^^
ohhr, ich dacht, heut abend kommt kuhle mukke... :mrgreen:
Herr Lehmann: "Das ist eine neue Kassette von Silvio!"
Erwin: "Das ist doch Acid House. Pass auf, dass die Leute hier keine Drogen nehmen."

http://www.soundcloud.com/jens-porath
http://www.youtube.com/user/scyhte82
Antworten